Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rumor Control

Every year things change around LBC. Yesterday's post is proof of that. Miller hall is changing, that's a fact. There are also rumors circulating that there are some rule changes in the works for the upcoming semester. Here at the ULBC blog we try to only report on things we know to be fact. And while it hasn't been confirmed as of this post there has been a lot of talk (on facebook) about a certain dress code being changed.An unnamed source at LBC confirmed this, "I saw something on facebook about it, but I haven't heard anything (official)." So, until I do some more digging we will label this whole "Watergate" "Jeangate" as a rumor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments appropriate, I will delete them if I find them offensive. - Higgins