Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sorry

Sorry for the hiatus. I am working on some new things for the blog and the are taking up the time that I would be using to write. In other words, I've got a ton of homework and haven't had much time to update. So, I apologize for not having something to new to read.

Anyway, what is going on in your LBC life? How are classes? What is going on? I hear a lot of things around campus, and would love to see some people do so write ups for the blog. It's always good to have some different perspectives (as well as maybe some proper comma usage). So, if you know anyone who fancies themselves a writer send them my way.

Again sorry for the long break in blogs, I pray that your semester is going and that you continue to see God's hand in all you do!

Blessings!
Higgins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments appropriate, I will delete them if I find them offensive. - Higgins