Thursday, October 29, 2009

Coming soon!

I promise there is an update coming soon! There have been many factors beyond my control as to why I haven't been able to update. Here are a few reasons:

1. I've been working a lot (at my job not just school work)
2. The school year is definitely picking up (work load is increasing)
3. I've been sick (I was sick for a couple weeks so I didn't feel like writing)

In my next update I will doing a cd review on a couple cd's that you seriously need to own! So, until then, I pray that your semester is going well and to those who are not feeling well, get healthy please, being sick sucks! 

Oh! And I almost forgot, congrats to the men's soccer team for winning game one of their play offs!   

Blessings!
Higgins


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments appropriate, I will delete them if I find them offensive. - Higgins