Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Importance of Prayer

It's been a week since I last posted on here and I don't want you to think I've forgotten you all! Over the past couple of weeks many things have happened. I won't go into listing them because most of them are honestly very personal and I feel that they need not be written.

Either way I have been taken aback many times this semester. I have come across many situations that have caused me to look at life differently. I also have come to the point where I have had to re-realize the importance of prayer.

As I sit here and type I can list people on both hands that are going through tough times. Some are financial difficulties, others are relation issues. I guess where I am going is this. Don't forget that open communication we have with God. Don't rely on yourself and what you think you know. God wants to help and is waiting for you to ask. Don't take it for granted!

I can only imagine that there are many people on this campus struggling, whether it be staff or student know that God is willing to listen to you. Sometimes we just need to ourselves right with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments appropriate, I will delete them if I find them offensive. - Higgins