Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Thanks!

I have been getting feedback from some students and faculty that are reading this. So, if you see me around campus stop me and talk! I would love to hear from anyone who might be following this. I would love to hear some ideas about future posts and things of that nature. After all, I started this to write about things that are of interest to LBC students. So, like I said, stop me say hi, and let me know what you think.

Also, feel free to share this blog with your roommate, teacher, pets, or anyone who might be interested in keeping up with what is going on with campus life!

Thanks so much to everyone who is following!

Andrew 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments appropriate, I will delete them if I find them offensive. - Higgins