Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Break

Well, it's that time again. Break time! I first must apologize for my lack of posting the past couple weeks. I honestly have been lacking motivation and inspiration as well. So, with that out of the way, here goes...

I am constantly humbled by God each and everyday. I find myself going down what I think are the right paths. Then, God reminds me that I'm either going the wrong direction or that I need Him more and more each day. A lot has happened this semester and God has been working in my life as well as the lives of others. The crazy things that my friends and I go through continually amaze me. The blessings I see each and everyday take my breath and cause me to reflect on the glory that is God.

As I mentioned earlier break is upon us. Some of us will be traveling to see parents or friends that we haven't seen since Christmas break. There are some that will be traveling to West Virginia for mission work while others will just be taking the time to catch up on homework. I for one will be traveling to Kentucky. My uncle has a cabin there and myself and a couple friends will be taking sometime to refresh and just regroup. I will be taking time to rewrite a book that I have been working on for a few years. (It actually got deleted so I pretty much lost the first 3 chapters and now have to start over!) And if I don't get any writing done I plan on finishing The Lovely Bones.

No matter where your break leads you I pray that you will take time to enjoy the beauty of God. Even if you are just spending time with your family or working. Then, when you return in a few days finish out the rest of this semester strong!

Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments appropriate, I will delete them if I find them offensive. - Higgins